Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 14.09.2012, 11:02   #1
 Elder Member User Information

Post Right action bar disappeared

Dear Shestak!

The right action bar just disappeared from the last versions you updated ,and when i pull the mouse there, the game starts to have framerate issues. cant see the spells and the bar at all on the right side. what should i do?

Thanks!

Rheya

Posted in 1 minute
update: screenshot included. it looks like the spells are there,but they are not there somehow at the same time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdzwb62dzu...4_11-01-07.jpg
Old 14.09.2012, 11:02   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 14.09.2012, 11:23   #2
Wetxius
 Assistant User Information

Try Last version from GitHub
http://shestak.org/forum/showthread.php?t=756
I had not this error.
Say Thank:
Shestak (14.09.2012)
Old 16.09.2012, 10:17   #3
Rheya

Thanks, removing the lua files etc from WTF helped. then it was just something like that.

<3

Rheya

Posted in 46 hours 35 minute
Hey, I'm back. lets see..

-turned off all other addons, only shestak ui is running
-wow restarted, the error is the same
-deleted WTF folder, re-enabled the full shestak ui -> it was good until some part, and then the right actionbar gone again

1. shestak version: newest,from github as always
2. wow version: the actual live build, 5.xx something
3. using only DBM and recount with the shestak ui
4. screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdzwb62dzu...4_11-01-07.jpg
5. there is no error message, only as you can see, the right bar is gone ,and i can see only the spells if u move the mouse there, but the game starts to have framerate problems if i go there with the mouse

PS: if you tell me how to get rid of the right action bar forever, thats good for me too. its not working if i change it to right action bars: 0, ingame. its still "there" but invisible..

update: i found out if i turn off 'show right actionbar on mouseover' its working. any ideas?
Old 16.09.2012, 14:50   #4
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheya View Post
update: i found out if i turn off 'show right actionbar on mouseover' its working. any ideas?
Try run ShestakUI without any your changes. Only clean install with default ShestakUI settings.

Добавлено через 8 минут
Quote:
if i change it to right action bars: 0, ingame. its still "there" but invisible..
I just checked it out. If I type 0, the right panel disappear(off, whithout your effect).
Old 16.09.2012, 23:26   #5
Rheya

thanks,i will try that later, for the moment im fine with the visible action bar on the right side. at least its not making me fps lags, and its more comfortable there as at the main bars. 1 is enough down there for me. thank you, will report if i found a fix somehow.
Old 16.09.2012, 23:30   #6
Shestak

In ShestakUI this bug is not present. By this it is necessary to find out, because of what is happening. This can be either an additional addon or specific settings ShestakUI.
Old 16.09.2012, 23:38   #7
Rheya

how can i help to find out? i tried to remove the whole WTF ,it started good, but after a point, when i made some things set-up in shestak-ui, it disappeared once. and after that it started to stay that way. only with mouseover ,else its ok. but it was good when i used the ui before, i updated from github a few days ago,and then it started by itself.i didnt change anything that point

i have updated dbm and recount too, when i turn them off,and only shestak is running, its the same.
Old 16.09.2012, 23:40   #8
Shestak

Quote:
how can i help to find out?
First - clean install and not apply your settings. Without other addon.

Добавлено через 48 секунд
Quote:
but after a point, when i made some things set-up in shestak-ui
Second - step by step settings, and find "bad" option.
Old 21.09.2012, 09:11   #9
Rheya

okay master, i will start it next morning and i will report my experience.

Posted in 105 hours 30 minute
Hey! the mouse-hide action bar on the right side is still bugged, but i changed it now to a normal bar so its no problem.i have no idea whats wrong with that..but nevermind if its ok for the others and for you. i can live with the normal bar too.

i found another problem in the latest versions.
the minimap tracker. it shows automatically the stable master and find fish only. when i disable shestak ui,and set-up the minimap tracker in the default blizzard ui to show Target on the minimap too, its working.and then -> enable shestak again, and when i log into the game, its stable master only on the minimap, no target at all. do you have any idea how to fix this?

Rheya
Say Thank:
Shestak (16.09.2012)
Old 21.09.2012, 10:44   #10
Shestak

Quote:
when i disable shestak ui,and set-up the minimap tracker in the default blizzard ui to show Target on the minimap too, its working.and then -> enable shestak again, and when i log into the game, its stable master only on the minimap, no target at all. do you have any idea how to fix this?
Do not confirm.

Quote:
the mouse-hide action bar on the right side is still bugged
Again, do not confirm.

All this only for you and your side.

Tags
actionbar

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese