Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 23.08.2012, 19:48   #1
 Elder Member User Information

Question Disable Combat Text

Hi guys,

I have selected "use blizzard damage/healing output above player/mob head" and deselected "enable combat text." Upon restart of the game I am getting the <Entering Combat> messages that are default, and it is showing the healing done by my Chimera Shot above my head, but I see no damage numbers whatsoever.

I cannot find any options related to that. I have "show pet damage" "display damage numbers depending on school of magic" "show damage from your dots" enabled but none of them are showing up. How do I get combat text for damage to show up? Everything else is working fine.

Thanks!
Old 23.08.2012, 19:48   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 23.08.2012, 20:12   #2
Wetxius
 Assistant User Information

The default(Blizzard) settings are marked with the appropriate options?
It can be disabled.
Say Thank:
Shestak (23.08.2012)
Old 24.08.2012, 17:27   #3
eponectarine
 Elder Member User Information

Yes, they were all enabled - but I restarted my computer, then restarted the game and that seemed to fix it. Not sure what was the problem.

One more question: I disabled the shestak UF and am using a different oUF skin for them. My debuffs now no longer show because they used to show on my unit frames. How do I move them to show somewhere else?

Thanks!
Old 24.08.2012, 19:27   #4
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponectarine View Post
How do I move them to show somewhere else?
Player debuffs created by UF layout|function. If your layout do not show player debuffs - Nothing can be done.

P.S.: One question - one topic. Must not be made topic to the trash. Or ask simple questions in the topic-trash.