Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 19.01.2012, 22:20   #1
 Junior Member User Information

Question Is it possible to only have the unit frames

Hi all,

I just discovered this UI and have been playing around with it for a couple of days. Now first of all it should be known that I am very particular of not only the look of the UI but also the feel. I think the shestak UI layout and look is fantastic, especially the player frame/target and the whole buff/debuff setup. However I can't seem to get rid of the scrolling combat text, and I am not too fond of action bar skins, they look good but they make my buttons feel unresponsive (I know I'm weird). So I was wondering if there was a way to only use the unit frames of this UI (player, target, focus, group and their associated debuffs) and turn everything else off. Any help is appreciated.
Old 19.01.2012, 22:20   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 19.01.2012, 23:34   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Go into settings and turn off everything that can be turned off. That is all you get.