Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

 
Thread Tools
Old 11.06.2010, 17:46   #1
 Junior Member User Information

ljs1984499's Avatar
How to make my UF show focus frame's target

Ok I got a really sick problem that my focus frame's target won't show, is there any settings required for the FF's target or .... plz help
Old 11.06.2010, 17:46   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 11.06.2010, 18:14   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Shestak's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljs1984499 View Post
Ok I got a really sick problem that my focus frame's target won't show, is there any settings required for the FF's target or .... plz help
Set focus with /focus command.
Then see screenshot:
Say Thank:
Death Engine (11.06.2010)
Old 11.06.2010, 18:16   #3
Death Engine
 Assistant User Information

Death Engine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljs1984499 View Post
Ok I got a really sick problem that my focus frame's target won't show, is there any settings required for the FF's target or .... plz help
try clean install

1)delete interface, wtf and fonts folder
2)download and install latest version of shestakui


also, do you have

this code in oUF_main.lua

oUF:Spawn("focustarget", "oUF_FocusTarget"):SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", "oUF_Target", "TOPLEFT", 0, -54)
[hide]



Do you have a Focus Frame problem or Focus Target Frame?
Say Thank:
Shestak (11.06.2010)
Old 12.06.2010, 06:45   #4
ljs1984499
 Junior Member User Information

ljs1984499's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homicidal Retribution View Post
try clean install

1)delete interface, wtf and fonts folder
2)download and install latest version of shestakui


also, do you have

this code in oUF_main.lua

oUF:Spawn("focustarget", "oUF_FocusTarget"):SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", "oUF_Target", "TOPLEFT", 0, -54)
[hide]



Do you have a Focus Frame problem or Focus Target Frame?
Oh thankx man for the tip, the problem was sovled ... I was just confused cuz I'm playing with CN wow clint .... lots of confusions.... miss wow us....

---------- 04:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shestak View Post
Set focus with /focus command.
Then see screenshot:
Thank you for the screenshot, that clearly explained the focus and focus's target ect .... you russian?
Old 12.06.2010, 07:29   #5
Death Engine
 Assistant User Information

Death Engine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljs1984499 View Post
Thank you for the screenshot, that clearly explained the focus and focus's target ect .... you russian?
I and Shestak are russians.

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some questions about "Focus frame" Tibles Technical Support 2 28.10.2011 09:32
Focus cast bar text/icon Gleave Technical Support 2 16.10.2011 02:17
How to show the player's name and Lvl ctpfyfy521 Technical Support 5 21.06.2011 21:13
How to make it show my focus' debuffs? karltong General Discussion 3 17.10.2010 19:06
How to remove player and target frame? ashrayer Technical Support 7 11.07.2010 18:47


Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese