Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 21.10.2010, 15:02   #1
 Member User Information

Question Additional Raid Frames (Pets/BGs)

Hello Shestak!

I was wondering if you're working on frames for the Pets in the raid group.
I, myself is a competetive restoration druid in a 25man guild, and it's an advantage if I'm able to keep an eye on the pets as well as the raid group.

Maybe make it Optional for players to choose wether people wish to see pets or not.

Also I've tried added addtional raid frames for when I do BGs such as Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley, so I'm able to see all Groups, unfortunately when I add more than 5; it overlaps my Action bars, but I'm able to see upto group 7, and the last group goes outside of my screen at the bottom. but this is no big deal for me, I just thought you should know!

Picture of the 40man raid: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5...2110152414.jpg

Thanks a lot for the UI!
Mynte of Laughing Skull.

ps. Added Picture of the 40man Raid frame issue, as well I noticed my topic was moved as I thought it belonged to the suggestion forum due to the Pet frames not being available yet.
Old 21.10.2010, 15:02   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 24.10.2010, 21:10   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Frames for pets raid is simply no place on the screen. Even at high resolution.

And the fact that at 8 raid, frames, climb on an action bar, so it should be.
I use the five groups and five groups have automatic positioning of the raid frames, players and targets. But I can not consider all possible options for user settings that would make the conditions for this.
Plus, if you move the frames of the raid, and the player aims even higher in the eight groups, the frames will obscure character model that is very critical in the dungeons. Especially when you have run out of some puddles.

I hope you understand my English.

Tags
frames, pets, raid