Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Project Forums > Announcements

Announcements Anouncements from everywhere.

Advertising

Old 13.10.2010, 15:31 ▼    #1
 Junior Member User Information

Post ShestakUI 2.6

Only for 4.0.X

Information/Информация
  • Because of API change some options or features temporarily not working.
  • For those who are trying to contact me in game via BattleNet - I will not answer because it does not work correctly.
  • For Clique user - see screenshot.
  • Из-за изменений API некоторые опции или функции временно не работают.
  • Для тех, кто пытается связаться со мной в игре через систему BattleNet - я вам не отвечу, так как она не корректно работает.
  • Для пользователей Clique - смотри скриншот.

Change log/Список изменений
Old 14.10.2010, 23:37 ▲    #51
Soulcube
 Member User Information

Awsome again Shestak. Many thanks
I got a prob btw. When i try to remove a buff from topright with click it sais: Shestak UI has been blocked etc...and i need to ignore or disable ui
And i want the nameplates like it was before...i mean:
When i have aggro i want the nameplate to be green and when i dont have aggro it be red ! plz tell me where to find the code Many thanks again !
Old 14.10.2010, 23:37   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 15.10.2010, 01:17   #52
ch3p3
 Elder Member User Information

товарищ шестак, тут мне отпостил автор clique. хочу поделитсо
Quote:
Originally posted by ch3p3
hi. at first sorry for my english. )
i have big trouble. when i use clique with standart blizzard raid frames, it's all ok. but. when i try to use it with, for ex. TuckUI or shestakUI, it's something strange happening. Clique correctly works with PlayerFrame or TargetFrame or something else, but for raid frames.. i need to click sometimes 1, sometimes 2 or more clicks to frame for cast 1 spell.
i don't know, where is the trouble. in UIs or in Clique.
Clique does the same thing with all frames, but there are two TYPES of frames. The Player and Target frame are the first type, and the 'raid' or 'party' frames are the second. The second is a bit different in registration, but that's something the UI does, not Clique.

If you want the TuckUI author to get in touch with me, you know where to find me.

Posted in 1 hour 33 minutes
и еще один ответ на ету же тему
Quote:
Originally posted by Featherfall
I seem to be having a problem similar to previous posters. I set up my bindings and then they apparently stop being recognized. For example I'll set up Greater Heal as Shift+Right Click. I'll then try this on a unitframe, and nothing happens at all. No error, nothing, even after several attempts. Sometimes it works initially, then stops. I don't mess with any options at first, however when it stops working, if I go into the binding setup and enable the Global function, the cast still won't work. But, when I disable Global again, the binding will work and then stop again.

I use TukUI, but I've disabled it and I find this still happening with the default Blizzard unitframes. I've tried clearing saved variables, reinstalling, etc. I can't find any particular pattern to the problem yet. I'm using version 1.2.3.

Thank you for an excellent addon, your work is appreciated!
Things are a bit confused here.

You can't set right-click/left-click to a global binding ever. You just can't do it. Global bindings should only be key-presses, because they are truly global and will always exist.

As for your bindings randomly stop working, no one else is actually reporting that issue, especially if yours continue to be visible in the binding configuration menu. In order for me to diagnose anything else, you would need to give me your saved variables file, so I can be 100% clear about what we're talking about, and you'd need to tell me precisely what is happening with step by step instructions.

I healed for three house tonight using the default Blizzard frames with absolutely 0 issues. I am not saying there are not bugs with the addon, we all can see quite clearly that there have been and I am aware of that more than anyone else.

This should not happen with the default unit frames. If another addon overwrites them, then that is a conflict that is virtually impossible to detect in the current state of WoW.

The fact that toggling global on and off shows quite clearly that this is an issue with another addon overwriting Clique's attributes. This will NOT happen in the default user interface, so you'll need to talk to your compilation author. The same problem would have happened in the previous version of Clique, FWIW. It's always been this way.
Say Thank:
F5Hellbound (15.10.2010)
Old 15.10.2010, 03:35   #53
Illusion
 Senior Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcube View Post
Awsome again Shestak. Many thanks
I got a prob btw. When i try to remove a buff from topright with click it sais: Shestak UI has been blocked etc...and i need to ignore or disable ui
And i want the nameplates like it was before...i mean:
When i have aggro i want the nameplate to be green and when i dont have aggro it be red ! plz tell me where to find the code Many thanks again !
.../AddOns/ShestakUI/config/config.lua

Find
Quote:
["enhance_threat"] = true, -- If tank good aggro = green, bad = red
And change to
Quote:
["enhance_threat"] = false, -- If tank good aggro = green, bad = red
Say Thank:
Shestak (15.10.2010)
Old 15.10.2010, 03:45   #54
Soulcube
 Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
.../AddOns/ShestakUI/config/config.lua

Find
Quote:
["enhance_threat"] = true, -- If tank good aggro = green, bad = red
And change to
Quote:
["enhance_threat"] = false, -- If tank good aggro = green, bad = red
already did that but then nameplates just appear with no colours...i said i want the opposite colours for each of the 2 situations if possible !
Old 15.10.2010, 07:31   #55
BarracuDa

День добрый Шестак. Радует оперативность, с какой вышла новая версия для нового патча. Но имеется проблема, с тотем-баром.

Если подобные вопросы уже были, извиняюсь -_-
Old 15.10.2010, 08:33   #56
leonny
 Member User Information

nameplates have some problems,it doesn't show the nameplate sometimes,no matter i press V many times.
Old 15.10.2010, 15:56   #57
HonzoNebro
 Member User Information

Hi!
Sry but I can't speak russian so I don't know if this has been asked or not

The totem buttons, those that allow u to mange them are way too large.
Is there gonna be a newer version with a fix for that?
Is there anyway I can fix it for now?
Old 15.10.2010, 16:02   #58
Love
 Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonny View Post
nameplates have some problems,it doesn't show the nameplate sometimes,no matter i press V many times.
This is a bug with Blizzard, not Shestak UI. Check the blue here
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...No=6&sid=1#108

Quote:
Sorry for the late response. We are aware of this and looking into a fix. This can't be hotfixed, so a client side fix would have to be used for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Say Thank:
Shestak (15.10.2010)
Old 15.10.2010, 20:39   #59
paparuhlana

Просто спасибо!
=)
Old 15.10.2010, 20:47   #60
Shestak

Date: 15.10.2010
Version: 2.6.6
Change Log:
  • Added Sunfire, Shadow Orb, Archangel, Evangelism, Pyroblast! in Filger. Fixed same spell ids fo rmage.
  • Fixed eclipse bar for druid.
  • Fixed possible frieze for change stance(thanks to Allez).
  • Fixed possible taint in dropdown menu in xCT(thanks to Affli).
  • Added a separate script styling player (de)buffs. Now you can remove buffs right mouse button.
  • Updated zhTW locale(thanks to Mania).
  • Added Blessing of Kings in "self buff reminder" for druid.

*After installing 2.6.6 you must press two buttons alternately in the GUI - .
*For those who are trying to contact me in game via BattleNet - I will not answer because it does not work correctly.

Download: link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Дата: 15.10.2010
Версия: 2.6.6
Список изменений:
  • Добавлены Sunfire, Shadow Orb, Archangel, Evangelism, Pyroblast! в Filger. Исправлены некоторые номера заклинаний для мага.
  • Исправлен эклипс бар у друидов.
  • Исправлен возможный фриз при смене стоек(спасибо Allez).
  • Исправлен возможный таинт выпадающих меню в xCT(спасибо Affli).
  • Добавлен отдельный скрипт стилизации (де)баффов игрока. Теперь можно снимать баффы правой кнопкой мыши.
  • Обновлена zhTW локаль(спасибо Mania).
  • Добавлен Blessing of Kings в скрипт напоминаний о своих баффах для друида.

*После установки 2.6.6 необходимо нажать поочередно эти две кнопки в GUI - .
*Для тех, кто пытается связаться со мной в игре через систему BattleNet - я вам не отвечу, так как она не корректно работает.

Скачать: ссылка.
Say Thank:
Sw2rT1 (15.10.2010)

Tags
download, shestakui 2.6, скачать

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese