Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 30.09.2010, 17:25   #1
 Junior Member User Information

[solved]Mailbox GUI

Hello, first off I just want to say this UI is amazing. With that being said I have looked through the addon and then through the LUA's in a attempt to find what is creating the GUI one sees when opening the mailbox (Ie. [Open] [Gold]). Yet still after a couple of hours of searching through I cannot seem to locate the addon that is creating this GUI. The reason for my inquiry on finding this "rogue" addon is that I use Quick Auctions 3 addon which has a auto mail feature that I just cant live with out and the buttons are overlapping and not canceling each other out. So I was just wondering if anyone can point me into the correct direction of this addon as I would like to merge the Quick Auction and this addons GUI and functionality together.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I felt its not a support question, rather a general one. Due to the fact it has really nothing to do with the mod having problems is more my eyes and brain have the problem at this point.

So I decided to make this post and start editing the LUA of quick auctions 3 to temp remove its open all function so I don't have over lapping buttons and see if anyone can help me out with locating the mail GUI embedded within Shestak UI while I'm editing.
Old 30.09.2010, 17:25   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 30.09.2010, 17:52   #2
affli
 Assistant User Information

!aSettings/scripts/mail.lua
Says Thank:
kristinna (30.09.2010), Shestak (01.10.2010)
Old 02.10.2010, 17:55   #3
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

In 2.6 i add in mail.lua:
if (IsAddOnLoaded("QuickAuctions") or IsAddOnLoaded("OpenAll")) then return end

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese