Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > Other Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 10.09.2010, 13:27   #21
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

No need to create a separate topic with an error after your changes, write to the one where we talked about this. And I did not understand when, where and then appears this error.
Old 10.09.2010, 13:27   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 10.09.2010, 13:32   #22
Shestak

What's wrong? I do not see anything. If you mean strip from the panel, which does not appear, it's all due to windowed mode.
Old 10.09.2010, 15:33   #23
helios
 Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shestak View Post
What's wrong? I do not see anything. If you mean strip from the panel, which does not appear, it's all due to windowed mode.
i'm sorry,shestak.i have the same trouble

you are right nothing is wrong ,but you can see the minimap and the chat, the panel there do not work perfectly.However,it dosn't matter that we enjoy the game, but it makes me inacceptable.

so what can i do to deal with the problem do you think ?
Old 10.09.2010, 15:53   #24
nanjiqq
 Assistant User Information

Quote:
no,This is the same resolution,the wrong picture is i first login wow, the right picture is my drag the windows behind(i play in the windows model)
Old 10.09.2010, 16:08   #25
nanjiqq

I plan to set up two programs,the High resolution and low resolution,as you said.
I think it's should be done:set the High/low resolution layout and Setting a connection panel in game,let my friend to choose by themselves resolution.
The key problem:How do I set up their links in the 3.2 version?
as you 2.5 version,choose dps and health。
Old 10.09.2010, 16:14   #26
helios
 Member User Information

我才发现我和楼主都错了,这个和插件没关系,楼主去买块好显卡,也许就没有个毛病了。。。

i just find nanjiqq and i are both wrong.the difference of the display dosen't due to the addons. nanjiqq upgrade your graphics card ,the problem may be fixed.

ps: 个人观点

ps: private opinions
Old 10.09.2010, 16:52   #27
Shestak

nanjiqq, I still do not understand. show an arrow in the screenshot the place of which you speak. and once again - this will happen again if you have a windowed mode.
Old 10.09.2010, 16:58   #28
Shestak

Maybe start by at least a little study lua? Before you take up such things? At least a small basis lua.
Old 10.09.2010, 16:58   #29
nanjiqq

Quote:
nanjiqq, I still do not understand. show an arrow in the screenshot the place of which you speak. and once again - this will happen again if you have a windowed mode.
please look the action--bottom--blackbar and minimap--bottom--blackbar, Their top--line, i want show is this,i don't think this is Graphics card problem(my card is nv9800,i think it's Enough)。

the right picture is Perfect show,the error picture is Disappear,if you still do't understand, i will use the picture to express,maybe I should use on start
Old 10.09.2010, 18:08   #30
Shestak

windowed mode

Добавлено через 3 минуты
We are talking about is so small details in the screenshot, which by the way a lot of gaps, that simply looking at a screenshot is not possible to understand what you mean.

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese