Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

 
Thread Tools
Old 06.06.2010, 14:56   #1
 Member User Information

joellane's Avatar
Range Check for DBM Core

Is there a way to use /range in DBM or is that removed from the DBM core that you supply. If you do remove it, is there a way I can add that back in for my installation.

I just wanted to say I love your UI. Thank you for making it and sharing it with the WOW community.
Old 06.06.2010, 14:56   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 06.06.2010, 15:16   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Shestak's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellane View Post
Is there a way to use /range in DBM or is that removed from the DBM core that you supply. If you do remove it, is there a way I can add that back in for my installation.

I just wanted to say I love your UI. Thank you for making it and sharing it with the WOW community.
In general, this should work. That is, after entering /range should appear in the window. Or it does not appear?
I understand correctly?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dbm_range.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	4  
Old 06.06.2010, 17:14   #3
joellane
 Member User Information

joellane's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shestak View Post
In general, this should work. That is, after entering /range should appear in the window. Or it does not appear?
I understand correctly?
No, when I type
Quote:
/range
it gives me "Type /help for a listing of a few commands". I also tried
Quote:
/addons raid
before typing
Quote:
/range
also.
Old 07.06.2010, 10:09   #4
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Shestak's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellane View Post
it gives me "Type /help for a listing of a few commands". I also tried
This means that you have not installed DBM. Download the full version here. Then install it. And after that copy the files from the folder extra.
Old 07.06.2010, 10:21   #5
Death Engine
 Assistant User Information

Death Engine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellane View Post
No, when I type it gives me "Type /help for a listing of a few commands". I also tried before typing also.
or you have cuted version of DBM.

I think you just extract DBM-Core from extras folder, but you need to download and install DBM and extract DBM-Core from extras folder in this installation.
Old 08.06.2010, 03:10   #6
joellane
 Member User Information

joellane's Avatar
fixed

that fixed the problem.

Thanks

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestions: Convert Raid & Ready Check Oz Technical Support 1 20.10.2011 12:59
[Fixed] Bug LiteStats core.lua chubidu Bugs Reports 3 09.07.2010 21:54
[BugFixed]DBM-Core Chat Announce ianchan Technical Support 0 09.07.2010 03:41


Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese