Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 18.01.2015, 21:48   #1
 Junior Member User Information

Mouse Overs (Mouse buttons not working) w/frames

I am using a logitech g700 mouse and have been for 3 + years. I figured out mouseover macros. If you have time see that thread.

When I click the displayed raid frames (from this UI) only my non-mouse button keybinds work.. 1 = chainheal mouse button 4 = greater heal.

When I click the provided frames from this UI the keyboard keybinds work great. I touch that frame and click the macro. WORKS. But the mouse button ones are only working when I mouseover the actual player. What am I doing wrond? When I click the frame & mouse button 4 nothing happens. Only when I touch the player.

Posted in 7 minute
-----------------------------------------
Mousebutton 4 does not work with the frames. No mouse buttons are working on frame. It only works with the actual player. Is my general problem. Only keyboard buttons are working.
Old 18.01.2015, 21:48   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Tags
heals, keybinds, mouse buttons