Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 20.11.2014, 00:32   #1
 Junior Member User Information

Question Font color for unit frames

Hi guys.

First, thanks Shestak for the UI. I am loving it at present.

Sorry if this has been asked already, did some searching but couldn't find it.

I am trying to change the class font colors on the Unit Frames. I just want the player names to come up white and then the NPC names to come up the current hostility color. Not sure how to go about doing that.

Also on a side note is it possible to have the font size in the party/raid unit frames a different size to the player/target frame? I am thinking it's along the lines of adding a group in the Fonts.lua and then altering below to the new name?

self.Info = T.SetFontString(self.Health, C.font.unit_frames_font, C.font.unit_frames_font_size, C.font.unit_frames_font_style)

Thanks.Shestak,

Posted in 46 minute
Adding the text group in Fonts and altering that line worked for different font sizes. Still wondering about the possibilities of all the unit frame font colors changing. Thank you.
Old 20.11.2014, 00:32   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Tags
font color, font size.