Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 03.07.2013, 11:44   #1
 Member User Information

Question DebuffHighlight on BackdropBorder

I've been messing with DebuffHighlight but I can't seem to make it work as I wanted it. Is there a way to use DebuffHighlight on the backdropborder instead of use a texture? Basicly, just like threat coloring the aggro border, but for debuffs.

I've tried:
Code [Select]:
if unit ~= "arenatarget" then
--self.DebuffHighlight = self.Health:CreateTexture(nil, "OVERLAY")
--self.DebuffHighlight:SetAllPoints(self.Health)
--self.DebuffHighlight:SetTexture(C.media.highlight)
--self.DebuffHighlight:SetVertexColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
--self.DebuffHighlight:SetBlendMode("ADD")
self.DebuffHighlightBackdrop = true
self.DebuffHighlightAlpha = 1
self.DebuffHighlightFilter = true
end
According to the original DebuffHighlight oUF plugin on WoWInterface, this is possible:
Quote:
Code:
Code [Select]:
self.DebuffHighlightBackdrop = true
This will let oUF_DebuffHighlight know to use the backdrop for debuff highlighting. The original color and alpha
of the backdrop and backdrop border will be stored and whenever the unit needs highlighting it will color the
backdrop and backdrop border in corresponding color and set the alpha. When the debuff is gone the original
color and alpha will be restored.
If you show/tell me how I can do it in the layout file, I could also use on the raidframes.

Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Greetings,
Fugaru
Old 03.07.2013, 11:44   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 11.07.2013, 03:11   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

You need to edit this file https://github.com/Shestak/ShestakUI...fHighlight.lua
Old 11.07.2013, 14:10   #3
Fugaru
 Member User Information

Does that mean you are suggesting to change the texture, rather than the layout? Because in the file you linked, object.DebuffHighlightBackdrop or object.DebuffHighlightBackdropBorder are defined.

Anyway, is this suppose to be a better solution? (line 86 - 99 in Update function):
Code [Select]:
	if debuffType then
local color = DebuffTypeColor[debuffType]
if object.DebuffHighlightBackdrop or object.DebuffHighlightBackdropBorder then
if object.DebuffHighlightBackdrop then
object:SetBackdropColor(color.r, color.g, color.b, object.DebuffHighlightAlpha or 1)
end
if object.DebuffHighlightBackdropBorder then
object:SetBackdropBorderColor(color.r, color.g, color.b, object.DebuffHighlightAlpha or 1)
end
elseif object.DebuffHighlightUseTexture then
object.DebuffHighlight:SetTexture[[Interface\Minimap\ObjectIcons]]
object.DebuffHighlight:SetTexCoord(6/8, 7/8, 1/8, 2/8)
else
object.DebuffHighlight:SetVertexColor(color.r, color.g, color.b, object.DebuffHighlightAlpha or 0.5)
end

Tags
debuff, debuffhighlight, highlight, unitframe

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese