Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 05.07.2010, 23:09   #1
 Elder Member User Information

Add buff in Filger

how agreed buff in filger...

Added Bloodsurge and Savage roar in Filger...excelent

agreed, balck magic, trinket proc and buff druid...how?
Old 05.07.2010, 23:09   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 05.07.2010, 23:38   #2
Tkmstr1009

Black Magic would be nice. Also, add a tracker for Pushing the Limit (Mage T10 2PC Proc) would be nice too.

How would we do it?
Old 06.07.2010, 00:05   #3
Illusion
 Senior Member User Information

To add every skill you want, you have to find its number on wowhead. e.g. Pushing the Limit has the id of 70753, as said on wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70753). To add them, u have to edit the Filger settings. You can find them that way: ...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Filger\settings.lua
Old 06.07.2010, 01:08   #4
Guaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
To add them, u have to edit the Filger settings. You can find them that way: ...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Filger\settings.lua
very thanks..., me agreed spell need for druid and maxim dps...
Old 19.08.2010, 16:01   #5
Tkmstr1009

Question Questions

Hey Shestak,

I have a few general questions about your UI that I've had trouble figuring out myself.

1. How do I create timers for trinket procs such as Siphoned Power and enchant procs such as Lightweave and Black Magic? I tried adding them with Filger but I want to create a separate anchor for proc timers only. How would I do that?

2. I play a fire mage, and as a fire mage I need to know what targets I have Living Bomb active on. The LB timer that comes in Filger is good, but is there a way to add a little number indicator on the Living Bomb icon to show how many targets LB is active on? Or, is there a possibility I can make the icon show the name of the mob I have LB on, and make a new icon for each mob LB is active on? This would reduce the guessing involved with LB with your UI. Could I make a new anchor specifically for LB icons?

3. The cooldown for Mirror Image is not included. How can I add Mirror Image cooldown to the cooldown anchor above castbar?

Also, I forget if I mentioned it before, but the current DXE skin is outdated and reads as v489 and some parts of it are buggy because of it. I'm sorry if I mentioned it before, but I don't remember.

The current Skada skin causes the bars to drop my FPS extremely during the beginning of fights. This does not happen when Skada is not skinned, this only occurs when I use your skinning files and this occures for about 20 seconds after I enter combat.

Other than that, I love your UI!
Old 19.08.2010, 17:40   #6
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

1 - Filger not correctly displays cd or procs trinket. Use another addon for these purposes.
2 - Filger tracks spells only frames: player, tatget, tot, focus, focustarget, pet, pettarget. If you want to track a spell on other frames, use another addon.
For new spells block-anchor - create new, it like the other from settings.lua.
3 - How to add a new spell was discussed at the forum.

For Skada - Use new file in attach, if this file you have a decrease in FPS, then this method is not for you.
For DXE - I promised to make a new file, but I have no time for this. Later I will update it.
Attached Files
File Type: lua BarDisplay.lua (26.4 KB, 22 views Who downloaded?)
Old 19.08.2010, 19:42   #7
Tkmstr1009

1. What is a good addon that I can use to track procs and trinkets?

2. Sorry if I was unclear. I'm looking for a way to track Living Bomb on multiple targets using Filger. Is it possible for Filger to create 1 frame per LB active on a target?

For instance- I have LB on Lich King, then I put LB on val'kyr. I want Filger to show 1 timer for each application on a mob, not just 1 timer consolidated for each mob.
Old 19.08.2010, 19:51   #8
Shestak

1 - I do not know.
2 - No. One spell for one frame. If you change target, spell is disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkmstr1009 View Post
For instance- I have LB on Lich King, then I put LB on val'kyr. I want Filger to show 1 timer for each application on a mob, not just 1 timer consolidated for each mob.
Lich King - is your target
Val'kyr - is your focus

{ spellID = ..., size = 37, unitId = "target", caster = "player", filter = "DEBUFF" },
{ spellID = ..., size = 37, unitId = "focus", caster = "player", filter = "DEBUFF" },

Only in this way.

If you change target, LB track on the target is disappear.
Old 19.08.2010, 20:27   #9
Tkmstr1009

Thanks for the help I figured out how to add more CDs.

However, I'm still confused on how to add a new anchor. I want make an anchor for icons that will show up above the player frame, adjacent to the proc icons above the target frame and the icons will grow right to left.

EDIT: I figured it out. Filger tracks trinket procs just fine, and here is the code I used.

Code [Select]:
 {
			Name = "P_PROC_ICON",
			Direction = "LEFT",
			Interval = 3,
			Mode = "ICON",
			setPoint = { "BOTTOMLEFT", "oUF_Player", "TOPRIGHT", -35, 173 },

-- Cultivated Power (Muradin's Spyglass)
			{ spellID = 71572, size = 37, unitId = "player", caster = "player", filter = "BUFF" },   

-- Siphoned Power (Phylactery)
			{ spellID = 71636, size = 37, unitId = "player", caster = "player", filter = "BUFF" },
           },
That code is for 1900x1200 resolution for alignment. In my example I used my own trinkets, replace with yours.

Here is screenshot of how it worked:
Old 20.08.2010, 11:25   #10
Shestak

The new unit will look like this:
{
Name = "YOUR_SAME_NAME",
Direction = "YOUR_DIRECTION",
Interval = YOUR_INTERVAL,
Mode = "ICON",
setPoint = { YOUR_POSITION },

{spellID = YOUR_ID_SPELL, size = YOUR_ICON_SIZE, unitId = "ON_WHOM_WILL_SPELL", caster = "WHOSE_SPELL", filter = "TYPE_SPELL"},
},

Добавлено через 37 минут
I add more spells for mage in Filger: