Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 31.01.2013, 09:21   #1
 Member User Information

Question Feature Request

Hi,

First of all thanks for a great and simple to work with UI, which I've been enjoying for more or less 2 years now ... if not more

Anyways to the case, I would like to request a way or method to filter out Crap loot or some help adding a filter like that to the existing UI, I've been playing around with Easyloot (gives bugs and causes the achievement frame to lag) and SmartLoot which works but still in early development.

Would this be possible to Add? if not could you point me in some sort of direction on how to add a filter of my own?

Anyhow thanks a lot for any help, time or effort, I am very pleased with the UI as i said its just a small annoyance with the loot and my own laziness

Best Regards
Blitzed
Old 31.01.2013, 09:21   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 31.01.2013, 11:59   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
Would this be possible to Add?
No, it will not be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
if not could you point me in some sort of direction on how to add a filter of my own?
It's not easy to do without the knowledge lua. Try to search addons on WoWI/Curse with "loot" key word. Maybe you'll get lucky.
Old 31.01.2013, 14:59   #3
mopda
 Elder Member User Information

Try to search... cargBags_Nivaya - simple and still works.

PS If you also have the problem that the blizzard bags are opening behind cb_nivaya, simply change your bag keybind from "open all bags" to "open backpack".
PPS Enjoy
Say Thank:
Shestak (31.01.2013)
Old 02.02.2013, 16:36   #4
Blitzed
 Member User Information

Thanks for the feedback, both of you

For my question regarding a loot-filter i found that broker_garbage did what i wanted so that problem is solved.

@ Mopda :. I've actually always used bagnon since the feature of being available to view my bank whether i was at the bank and the bank's of my alts has been a helpful addition, only thing I've ever really missed was the skinning so it fitted to the shestakUI looks.

Again tho thanks for the answers and have a fine weekend

~Blitzed

Tags
feature, lootfilter, request