Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 10.12.2012, 23:18   #1
 Member User Information

Question Shestak Mark helper

Hey,

I've used this tool before, and it worked like shift + left click, after that I could move my cursor down, and select the mark.

I haven't used it for a while now, and I don't know if it's an intended change or not: now I push shift + left click, and the menu instantly despawn, however if I shift+leftclick, but move my cursor it does work.

However shift+leftclick is by default a camera moving function(so I can turn my camera with cursor)

In short: it was working before, now the menu despawns instantly after I release shift or mousebutton.
Old 10.12.2012, 23:18   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 10.12.2012, 23:24   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Hello. Find in ShestakUI/Modules/Blizzard/ShiftMark.lua(~33 line):
lua Code [Select]:
EasyMenu(menuList, menuFrame, "cursor", 0, 0, "MENU")
and change to
lua Code [Select]:
EasyMenu(menuList, menuFrame, "cursor", 0, 0, "MENU", nil)
This is one single change in three months.

From WoWWiki:
lua Code [Select]:
EasyMenu(menuList, menuFrame, anchor, x, y, displayMode, autoHideDelay)
Arguments:
Quote:
menuList
Table - an array of tables describing the entries in the menu to be created. The descriptions may use any key-value tables used in a UIDropDownMenu info table; as a bare minimum, each option should specify the "text" key.

menuFrame
Frame - a Frame object that will be used to store some information about the menu.

anchor
String/Region - Specify what to anchor the menu relative to: either "cursor", a region name, or a region (frame) reference.

x
Number - x offset from the anchor.

y
Number - y offset from the anchor.

displayMode
String - "MENU" enables a tooltip-styled context menu, any other value the dropdown style.

autoHideDelay
Number - Automatically hide the menu after this many seconds.
If not nil or not value, apply value by default.
Old 11.12.2012, 00:16   #3
gwelican
 Member User Information

Thanks,

I've changed the values, it still doesn't work, but I gues that's a wow problem not your addon.

Thanks for your time & help

Tags
marker, shestakui

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese