Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > Other Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 02.10.2010, 07:58   #1
 Assistant User Information

Question skin and functiion

HI,guys. i have a error about skin and function:

Code [Select]:
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\functions.lua:49: attempt to index local 'f' (a nil value)
Count: 1

Call Stack:
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\functions.lua:49: in function `CreateBlizzard'
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\skin.lua:66: in function <Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\skin.lua:27>
This error caused the error display
Click image for larger version

Name:	error show.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	254

How to fix this error?(wow version: 3.22)

Another problem:i want to build a custom button to control the "right_three actionbar", i set code for the button
Code [Select]:
Twoaction:SetScript("OnClick", function() SettingsCF["actionbar"].rightbars_three = true ReloadUI() end)
but No effect,HOW do that set a button to control a boolean attributes? THX
Old 02.10.2010, 07:58   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 02.10.2010, 18:01   #2
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanjiqq View Post
HI,guys. i have a error about skin and function:
Some frames are not in 3.2. Open aSettings\scripts\skin.lua and delete no existing frames.
Quote:
Another problem
nanjiqq, use gui or not? If gui - it's possible, if not gui - it's not possible
Old 02.10.2010, 23:03   #3
nanjiqq

I thought of a way to correctly display,but still show the error On the minimap,if can't to solve it,So how to shield it ?

Name:	show.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	256

Name:	error show.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	257

Code [Select]:
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\functions.lua:49: attempt to index local 'f' (a nil value)
Count: 1

Call Stack:
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\functions.lua:49: in function `CreateBlizzard'
Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\skin.lua:66: in function <Interface\AddOns\aSettings\scripts\skin.lua:27>

GUI addons no error show,but it don't work,i can modify the lua code to change set,So he is not the point。

Name:	gui.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	258
Old 02.10.2010, 23:41   #4
Shestak
 Junior Member User Information

Quote:
I thought of a way to correctly display,but still show the error On the minimap,if can't to solve it,So how to shield it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shestak View Post
Some frames are not in 3.2. Open aSettings\scripts\skin.lua and delete no existing frames.
And for minimap icon - Use of modified files BaudErrorFrame. If you already are using the modified files BaudErrorFrame and the icon is not stylized, it means you're doing something wrong.

Quote:
GUI addons no error show,but it don't work,i can modify the lua code to change set,So he is not the point。
How to understand does not work?

P.S.: You must understand. That in our conversation there is the factor of "dual" language barrier. Chinese-English and Russian-English.

And the proposal - does not work. Is not correct in this case. The more information you give, the easier it is to me to help you.
Information is not just a bug or issue, but also about what you've done or tried to do.
Old 03.10.2010, 10:03   #5
nanjiqq

Quote:
That in our conversation there is the factor of "dual" language barrier
yes, this is a problem.

"no work" means: The GUI can be open and close from type /cfg ,but the UI not anything change when i modified something and click ”apply“ Button, just reload UI.

-----------

i don't use the 2.5version, i'm from the 1.6.3 version style modify to 2.5 style and some function (feel good),so there are many problems and have two function not materialize now:GUI and select the raid style。

I think they will be achieve if i have most spare time.
I'm don‘t have much knowledge of LUA,but I know more than the past that from modify your UI,I don’t want to become professional,Just a fun

my english is so bad,If you don’t understand then put them as Mars language