Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 13.01.2015, 01:18   #1
 Junior Member User Information

[Bug] Windwalker Monk Chi Perk

Hello everyone.

I seem to have run across a relatively minor display bug. When you level a WW monk to 100, one of the perks you get is 1 additional chi. This brings you to 5 total chi if you're not using Ascension (which would bring you to 6).

There is a minor bug, however, that happens every time you log in. ShestakUI will display 5 empty chi and 1 additional chi (totaling 6) on the right side that is always full.

Here is what the bug looks like.

It persists through battle, shown here.

And it would seem /reload will not clear it away either. So far the only fix I've found for it is to switch talents to Ascension (the 6th chi will become an empty one), and then revert back to either Chi Brew or Power Strikes. Once I do that, my 5 total chi display correctly on the resource bar.

I did a little testing with the default blizzard UI, and it looks like everything's fine on their end. See for yourself.

Can anyone think of what might be causing this problem, and how I might fix it permanently?

Posted in 50 hours 4 minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwdBawl View Post
Hello everyone.

I seem to have run across a relatively minor display bug. When you level a WW monk to 100, one of the perks you get is 1 additional chi. This brings you to 5 total chi if you're not using Ascension (which would bring you to 6).

There is a minor bug, however, that happens every time you log in. ShestakUI will display 5 empty chi, with 1 additional chi (totaling 6) on the right side that is always full.

Here is what the bug looks like.

It persists through battle, shown here.

And it would seem /reload will not clear it away either. So far the only fix I've found for it is to switch talents to Ascension (the 6th chi will become an empty one), and then revert back to either Chi Brew or Power Strikes. Once I do that, my 5 total chi display correctly on the resource bar.

I did a little testing with the default blizzard UI, and it looks like everything's fine on their end. See for yourself.

Can anyone think of what might be causing this problem, and how I might fix it permanently?
Posted in 3 minutes
Test

Posted in 3 minutes
Well that didn't work. Anywho, since I can't seem to figure out how to edit my post, I re-quoted everything with a little wording change for clarification.
Old 13.01.2015, 01:18   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Tags
ascension, bug, chi bar, monk, windwalker

Mobile Style Русский English Deutsch Italian Chinese