Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > Technical Support

Technical Support Ask for help or find solutions about ShestakUI.

Advertising

Old 17.12.2011, 10:17   #1
 Junior Member User Information

Question Debuff Bar/Icon and Reagent Autobuy

As I played on my rogue I noticed that the bleeds and debuffs occurred with an icon above the target health frame. But when I played my warlock the dots are not show as an icon but as bars beside the target health frame. Is there any way to interchange the options? Such as disabling the bar and using the icon or vise versa or both.

Also is there a way to add the bleeding debuff from the glyphed hemo for rogues to the icon or bar also?

Last, is there anyway to change the reagent autobuy? For example i only want to autobuy one type of each poison instead of two stacks of some.

Sorry for all the questions, I only want to fully cozy into your awesome UI! Thanks for the project and the assistance!
Old 17.12.2011, 10:17   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 17.12.2011, 10:45   #2
Shestak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine7114 View Post
As I played on my rogue I noticed that the bleeds and debuffs occurred with an icon above the target health frame. But when I played my warlock the dots are not show as an icon but as bars beside the target health frame. Is there any way to interchange the options? Such as disabling the bar and using the icon or vise versa or both.

Also is there a way to add the bleeding debuff from the glyphed hemo for rogues to the icon or bar also?
How to add a spell in Filger?

Quote:
Last, is there anyway to change the reagent autobuy? For example i only want to autobuy one type of each poison instead of two stacks of some.
ShestakUI\Config\Filters\BuyReagents.lua
Old 19.12.2011, 07:41   #3
nine7114

I tried adding the effect of glyph of hemorrhage (the bleeding) into the T_DEBUFF_ICON area for rogues. However I tried many spellID I came across and none of them seemed to work. 56807 from wowhead and 89775 from other forum sources: 56807 displayed no change and 89775 displayed another debuff of hemorrhage but not the bleed. Is there an issue with the spellID or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Old 19.12.2011, 08:12   #4
Shestak

In tooltip options enable "spell id". Then hover on buff|debbuff icons - got correct spell id.
Old 20.12.2011, 06:57   #5
nine7114

I did that and got the spellID 89775, however after changing it on filger config it still only displays the bonus bleeding damage debuff (60seconds) not the actual bleeding effect (24seconds) from the glyph.
Old 20.12.2011, 07:24   #6
Shestak

So it should be. Filger uses check by name, but not at the exact id number. And since this glyph is not removed the usual buff, and added another one, but with a different time, then so will be shown during the first.
Old 22.02.2012, 11:57   #7
Shestak

Quote:
I did that and got the spellID 89775, however after changing it on filger config it still only displays the bonus bleeding damage debuff (60seconds) not the actual bleeding effect (24seconds) from the glyph.
Look at this http://i.imgur.com/gM0wh.jpg
This is what you want?

*Maybe it will be soon in the new version of ShestakUI_Filger.