Shestak UI
Go Back   Shestak UI > Interface Forums > English Community > General Discussion

General Discussion The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.

Advertising

Old 07.08.2014, 09:30   #1
 Junior Member User Information

Post ShestakUI for Warlords of Draenor

ShestakUI 5.0.0

Date: xx.09.2014
UI Version: 5.0.x
WoW Version: 6.0.x
Change Log: link
Download:
Social:
FAQ:
Donate:
Bugs:
Says Thank:
gilinho (13.09.2014), Oz (13.09.2014)
Old 07.08.2014, 09:30   #1.5 - Disable Ads

Advertise on this site

Old 07.08.2014, 09:40   #2
Zarastro
 Member User Information

Hello wonderful Shestak community!

I am a raid leader in a top raiding guild and have been using ShestakUI this entire expansion. I can say without a doubt the flexibility and functionality of Shestak has played its part in us earning US 1st tier finishes for 10M.

Here is my UI: http://i.imgur.com/mRtGyb9.jpg

I'm really excited for Warlords of Draenor, as my entire guild has been raid testing on the beta. I am making this post to inquire about the status of ShestakUI Beta and eventually a build for 6.0. Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else but I have checked all the forums and haven't found a discussion about ShestakUI for WoD.

I honestly think the expansion is coming a lot sooner than people think, there are only about 25 Raid Testing Bosses left to do and they are doing about 6 bosses a week or more. Judging on the Cinematic reveal a week from Thursday (in comparison to the MoP cinematic reveal), I think we are looking at a late September release date.

What's the status on work on this amazing UI? Is there anything I can do to help?
Old 07.08.2014, 09:47   #3
Wetxius
 Assistant User Information

At the moment, none of the authors UI have access to beta. Blizzard sent out keys mainly players with an active account.
Development begins at least at the stage PTR where access is for everyone.
Old 07.08.2014, 12:55   #4
Zarastro
 Member User Information

I have a beta key for the lead developer, we could possibly work something out so it's beneficial for both of us!
Old 07.08.2014, 14:01   #5
Wetxius

If I'm not mistaken, the key can only be used once.
Old 08.08.2014, 09:17   #6
Skrabble
 Junior Member User Information

I would absolutely love Shestak for WoD, would make raid testing so much more comfortable for me.

Use an edited elvUI (which I don't like the look of at all.) http://puu.sh/aJAwW/d4beeac7fc.jpg

Miss my old ShestakUI so much ;_;
Old 08.08.2014, 16:51   #7
Oldslacker
Offtop

Old 08.08.2014, 22:32   #8
Zarastro
 Member User Information

I meant I have an extra key, Wetxius. I promise I'm not a newb

My guild has an extra key or two because of how seriously we raid.

I was just offering to help! Tired of waiting for a Shestak update!
Old 09.08.2014, 07:16   #9
Wetxius

If you have an extra key, you can send it in a private message. I will try to download the WoD, and proceed to the correction of errors that would be clearly a leisurely affair, if you look at other authors addon.
Thanks in advance.
Old 17.08.2014, 22:06   #10
Tryllemann

Gotten into WOD? Would be nice with a upcomming beta version of Shestak to test out

Tags
beta, warlords of draenor